- Epidermal growth factor (EGF)
- regeneration of damaged cells
- formation of new cells
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, RH-Oligopeptide-1, Triethanolamine, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxy ethanol, Fragrance.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sun burn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms are continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children.