Sheet Mask with Collagen and Lithospermum main features:
- regeneration of skin cells
- moisturizing effect
- smoothing effect
Sheet Mask with Collagen and Lithospermum contains Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluroate, Carbomer, Lithospermum Officinale Root Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Panthenol,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Fragnance.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- Sheet Mask with Collagen and Lithospermum is for external use only.
- Do not use Sheet Mask with Collagen and Lithospermum if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema also inflammation, sun burn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms continue, please consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children.