Mitomo Sake Essence Sheet Mask
Sake has various organic acids, vitamin and esters.
Sake has far more moisturizing elements such as glycerol, or gricerine, and amino acids than other alcoholic beverages. Those elements are often used in cosmetics. Sake Bath (adding a bit of Sake to bath) has better moisturizing and heat-retention effects than bath without Sake (with and without bath powder).
- various organic acids
- heat-retention effect
- moisturizing effect
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum extract, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacryla
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sun burn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms are continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children.
Pack of 6 sheet masks, Single sheet mask