Bee venom, long used in ancient medicine, is being treated as “natural Botox” that stimulates the body’s production of collagen and elastin to smooth, lift and tighten skin. The venom also contains a compound called mellitron, which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- stimulates production of collagen and elastin
- makes skin more radiant
- moisturizes and firms the skin
- anti-ageing effect
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene, Sodium Hyaluroate, Carbomer, Bee Venom, Triethanolamine, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Colloidal Gold, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxy ethanol, Fragrance.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sun burn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms are continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children.