Mitomo Samurai Brightening Galactomyces Firming Essence Sheet Mask
This Japanese sheet mask is based on bamboo fibre material. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate has the natural function of moisturizing, nourishing the skin and regulating the metabolism of the skin.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate is the fermentation filtrate of coated yeast, which inhibits free radicals and improves skin quality. It has the natural function of moisturizing, nourishing the skin and regulating the metabolism of the skin. It also improves skin texture, keeps skin smooth and fine. Instantly, the ingredients will change the dull, dark color of the skin to translucent skin color and helps adjust with skin oil secretion balance.
- contains aloe and hyaluronic acid
- helps prevent sensitive skin infections
- increases elasticity
- improves skin metabolism
Aqua, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Horse Fat, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Carbomer, Triethsnolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Charcoal Powder, Royal Jelly Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nicotinamide, Vitamin E Acetate, Sodium Ascobyl Phospate, Vitavimin B6, Hydrochloride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Boswellia Serrata Gum Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sun burn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms are continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children.
Pack of 6 sheet masks, Single sheet mask